Saturday, August 26, 2006

2006-07 School Year Started

Well, the first week of school started just fine for all of us even though "homework woes" have begun as well. :-) This year marks a significant milestone at kimfamily.org where our oldest one entered middle school and that means now we have to cover two different school campuses for meetings and activities. I have to say, though, in the midst of unfamiliarity of the new "older" school, there is a sense of gratitude that our kids are growing up well and they are becoming adults very soon. I'm so proud of my first one as I watch her ride her bike to school with her friends and learning the new school system and new class scheduled she has to follow around, etc.

Soccer season is about to begin as well where I'll be coaching her team and the other two kids will be playing as well. This means each day of the week is filled with some sort of soccer events for next three months or so! Now, I ask myself: Why did I get myself into this again? Ha ha -- I will never be able to answer this question.

We are looking forward to another year of semi-craziness (but rewarding in the end) of juggling all the stuff in our family, not to mention that we will have to fumigate our house due to a minor infestation of drywood termites. Yikes!

Hope your new year is as exciting as ours is. Take care.

No comments: