This morning, I had left first to church with my daughter in order to teach my Sunday School class, but just when I was pulling into a parking spot at church I got a call that Ensay begun a nose bleed and it doesn't seem to stop. So, while my wife was calling the doctor I drove right back home. By the time I arrived the bleeding did stop and things were ok. Needless to say, every type of bleeding or bruising is an utmost concern for us and this was no exception. What a way to start a day of worship.
Today's Life Journal devotion had this passage which was comforting and strengthening:
For by their own sword they did not possess the land,
And their own arm did not save them,
But Your right hand and Your arm and the light of Your presence,
For You favored them. (Psalm 44:3, NASB)
God was speaking to me as though His right hand and strong arm will carry Ensay through, and it will be in His timing and His ways. I rejoice with God's message to me and His unfailing faithfulness.
WOW Report -- Ensay was ready to go to church once the bleeding stopped, and he wanted to go to the high school worship service instead of staying with me by attending the adult worship. Even though he is right in the middle of all this, he has a very strong outlook and continues to lean on God.
One of our small group family stopped by to drop off a wonderful dinner for our family. What a delicious meal it was and at such a perfect time as well. We had been visited by God's angel. WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment