If you noticed how I sneaked in my SoCal trip with my girls in here and were thinking, "Wait a minute, this is not about Ensay," you are absolutely right. However, when you experience the power of prayers from the loving community of believers like you I couldn't resist but to tap into it for our trip. As I mentioned in the previous WOW Report your prayers already amazingly provided a tremendous support for Young Joo while I was away; and also granted the three of us a precious and smooth trip from start to finish. This has been a confirmation that God is intimately with us through this chapter of our family. Thank you for your partnership.
Day two for Ensay's treatment was a lot better. The doctors suspended last night's treatment until this morning and although today's process took a significantly longer time to complete, there were no reactions to handle and Ensay felt much much better today. I can't wait to see my lovely son tomorrow (we returned home at midnight so did not have a chance to see him today) to give him a high five!
Today, the author of Psalm 139 reminded me that God had formed Ensay's inward parts (bone marrow and all) and interwoven my son right inside his mother's womb. What a comfort that is under the circumstances we are in because even though our most advanced practice of medicine cannot determine everything that's going on with Ensay's situation, our God knows it all exactly and He will search Ensay's heart, mind, and emotions to bring healing to lead him in everlasting way much beyond what we can imagine. I am PRAYING for Ensay's physical comfort during this treatment and God has already been responding to that but He is not going to stop there but expand His coverage to the max -- everlastingly -- and that's a big WOW for the day!
Psalm 139:13, 23, 24 says:
For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother's womb.
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me and know my anxious thoughts;
And see if there be any hurtful way in me,
And lead me in the everlasting way.
3 comments:
Reading your blog updates is uplifting, knowing that God's presence and power are so prominent in your family. Ensay, Young Joo and the whole family are in my daily prayers. May the Lord be magnified.
In His love, Debbie
I hope Ensay will be soon health and strong. I pray also for him every day. And i say to my friends in Germany also to pray for Ensay.
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might." EPHESIANS 6, 10
God bless your family.
David
I am glad to see that Ensay is doing better and tolerating the Atgam without the severe side effects that he had initially. He seems very stoic and has a good attitude. Young Joo looks good also, despite having spent several nights in the hospital room next to him. We will continue to pray that the rest of the admissions goes smoothly and that the treatment will revive his bone marrow. My prayer warriors from PBC have also been recruited also. Jin
Post a Comment