Thursday, April 12, 2012

e@out patient: got bone marrows?

Thanks to your prayers the transfusion went smoothly without any complications.

Early tomorrow morning is when the bone marrow biopsy is scheduled.  In order to rule out sampling errors the doctor is going to take from two different bones which means more pain for Ensay to endure afterwards.

I PRAY for all the doctors and staff to coordinate smoothly the overall process from registration, preparation, general anesthesia, extraction, and recovery; and to allow Ensay to have a peaceful heart.  Would you also show Yourself in this process for us to recognize that You are in control?

Psalm 139:12-14
Even the darkness is not dark to You, 
And the night is as bright as the day.
Darkness and light are alike to You.

For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother's womb.

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.

No comments: