Because the regular clinic was closed on Sunday Ensay was directed to ER to get transfusion; so when mom took him there, it took the whole day to get all the process done. The ER has its own protocols and because our regular doctor could not put any orders in, everything took much longer to process. But the transfusion was done smoothly and he was back at home by the evening.
We are waiting for the BMB report early this week, and many more questions to answer but at the same time requesting peaceful heart and mind from God because everything (and all the drills we go through) make us anxious more than anything. On top of that, why does it have to happen right when we arrive at church (both my wife and I missed the worship services with this last-minute happening)? When I tried to listen to my pastor's sermon online, the recording is not available this week due to some technical problems. Boy, someone's really trying hard to distract us.
I PRAY for Ensay so he would stay encouraged and keep his spirit up. He is indeed fearfully and wonderfully made by our Creator and I need to remind him of that more often. I love him so much, and proud of him witnessing how he's handling all the various situations.
No comments:
Post a Comment