I feel like we're starting a new chapter now with Ensay's situation. The change in condition may be due to the initial treatments' wearing off in his system but the doctors are concerned for not only low platelets but decreasing hemoglobin as well.
The platelet transfusion went almost smoothly but he developed some allergic reaction so he received some Benadryl which knocked him out and he still needs to be on it for 24 hours so he will need to rest some more today. The poor guy is going through a lot these days and yet he keeps his spirit up so I am very grateful. In fact, the "2 Cor 5:17" bracelet he wears allowed him to share God's word -- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! -- with his doctor today when he asked what that was about.
The 20th anniversary lunch I was going to have with my wife turned into a more memorable day to reflect on how thankful we are each and every day with such a blessed family He's allowed us to enjoy each other with. Besides, I got to spend the whole afternoon with my lover for 27 years! Thank You, God.
I continue to PRAY that God's healing touch will work His miracles in Ensay's body to balace things back to normal down to every blood cell.
1 comment:
Hi!
It's James, your coworker in Sunday school. I 've been praying for your son like others for a while. Today, I want to let you know that I am part of your prayer team too. Happy Anniversary! It happens to be our anniversary today. While we don't know His plan ahead, we know our lives are in His plan.
Post a Comment